Home Instead Senior Care® - To us, it's personal.
- Has nearly 65,000 passionate CAREGiversSM
- Each takes pride in helping families in their communities
- Each brings a wealth of knowledge to everything they do
- Most have previous experience caring for older family members, friends, or both
- Undergo a thorough screening process with criminal background, DMV and reference checks.
- Are fully bonded and insured
- Registered in the California Home Care Organization caregiver registry for home care aids
- Take part in our exclusive multi-phase training program
- Receive thorough quality assurance visits to make sure client needs are met
- The local office gets acquainted with each client to understand and assess their needs.
- The local office assesses the specific skills of each CAREGiver.
- Then they match clients to a Home Instead CAREGiver best equipped for the client.
- You can be comfortable and confident with the care provided.